Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My cutie patatooties

So my kids are close in age and usually have a love/hate relationship.  Lately they love much more than they dislike each other so they have been getting into all kinds of trouble together.  And of course everything brother can do, sister can do better, this seems to be the motto in my house.  (Please ignore my daughter's lack of shorts, lately she pulls them off as soon as I look away.)

Mackenzie is trying to pull her brother on the blanket.  He is ginormous and she had a hard time getting him around.
She finally has given up and has decided to play with him, I love their smiles!! 
 Schroeder has decided it's his turn, of course Z is much easier to pull around.


 Mama and Schroeder before school (ignore the jelly covered mouth)
 Z decided she should pose for Daddy



Z got a new Dora nightgown and a pink hat, so she decided she should wear her new nightgown in the middle of the day.  And Schroeder thought he should wear a hat if she was wearing a hat.  Of course, he picked one of Z's hats.  
What is she thinking, that is a confused look. 

My Dora gown and spring hat, tada!

No comments: