Friday, February 19, 2010

Going Away

  1. So we didn't sell our house which means we took it off the market.
  2. Ryan's company only paid for a few weeks of living expenses so almost all of our savings has been depleted trying to have us live separate lives the past 7 months.
  3. We were faced with a tough decision about what to do.
  4. Tough decision made - Ryan's going away again. I can't actually say the name or I will start tearing up and if you know me that doesn't happen very easily.
  5. Not sure how I'm gonna survive the next year without at least seeing Ryan on the weekends.
  6. Fortunately I'll have a traveling allowance of sorts so I will take the kids once a month and go somewhere, anywhere so long as it's not here.
  7. Ryan leaves in about a week and I don't have grad school anymore to keep me preoccupied so I'm hoping to start going crazy with taking pictures, scrapbooking, and sewing(got a sewing machine for Xmas) just so that it keeps me busy.

We're gonna miss you while you're gone but we will be counting down the days until you get to come home on each R&R!!!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Y'all will definitely be in our prayers.