Sunday, January 31, 2010

Successful Surgery

Schroeder's surgery was successful. When we got to the hospital they took us back to a preop room pretty quickly. The nurse let Schroeder play in a wagon and then it was time for his happy cocktail. It definitely made him happy, I wish I had recorded how goofy he became after drinking that medicine. The nurses took my baby away and within 25 minutes the dr came to tell us it was all done. He said the adnoids were so large he could only see adnoids. Oiy! Dr. Toung said we should notice a big difference immediately. If he can sleep and eat then I will be a happy mama.

He's been home a few days now and he's starting to feel more like himself. His throat hurts but he is starting to eat pudding and drink his juice so I think he's on the road to recovery.

1 comment:

Bekki said...

I just read through all these last few posts - wow! I am glad he is doing well. I hope you will soon see great results! Keep us updated.

Where are the pics from M's b-day and Xmas??? :o)