Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moments I Treasure

Moments in Time

I treasure...
the moments when the little boy touches his little sister's face and she reaches out to touch his as well.

I smile...

at the moments when the big brother plays peekaboo with his beloved little sister.

My eyes moisten...


in the moments that brother and sister get mad because they cannot hold hands in the backseat of the car.

I adore...

seeing the moments when the daddy gets to play with both daughter and son and everyone is laughing.

I know love...

in the moments after I open the door to a child's room and that child puts on a smile reserved just for me.

I am thankful...

for as many moments I am allowed to be a mommy to two beautiful, cherished children and a wife to one amazing man who loves me unconditionally.

No comments: