Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Again I apologize

Well, I thought I would be able to start updating more often.

Reasons why I was unable to post

1. Planning Schroeder's first birthday party
2. Finishing the semester(only 6 hours left to go, woohoo!!)
3. Going to New York
4. Computer crashing(not a good couple of days, until we found a way to save most everything)
5. Being sick as a dog all day long
6. Finding out I was sick as a dog because I am pregnant
7. Doing nothing but laying around because anything else makes me sick

Each of these reasons caused me not to post, but hopefully I can post now. I don't feel as sick anymore and am able to do more sitting up, so I should have no more reasons not to post. I can't wait to post all the cute pics and videos I have of Schroeder.

1 comment:

Bekki said...

I completely forgot your birthday! Actually...I think I remembered it for a second but through my sickness I forgot once again. I focused on getting better after you left b/c I knew R's grandparents would be here soon after. We had a busy but fun visit.
Hope you are feeling good and getting good rest for the new little one growing inside!