Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tired of being sick

My son and I have both been sick this past week. It started this past weekend and it seems when one of us feels better, the other one feels worse. I think Schroeder is finally getting better and has passed it along to me. Needless to say, we didn't go out trick-or-treating or hand out candy for fear we might make someone sick. I did put him in an outfit, but he wiggled so much that none of the pictures turned out well. I know it won't be the same, but I will try to put him in his tiger outfit tomorrow and take more pictures. Hopefully, I will feel well enough to take enough pictures and one will turn out well.


On the lighter side of things, I have been working on my Master's to become a librarian and last year I volunteered at my mentor's school. I was pregnant while I volunteered, so Mary(my mentor), saw me from the beginning to the end of the pregnancy. She hadn't seen him since he was a month old, so I took him by for a visit last week. I snapped this cute picture of them together.



They were both all SMILES!!

No comments: