Friday, October 26, 2007

Let the adventures continue...

My "too cute baby"


This is my first attempt at blogging. I am not the best at keeping up with things, especially with school and the house, oh and the baby, so we will see how this works out.

Well, Schroeder and I got out today and shopped at the newly opened HEB. We don't have anything but Kroger and Randall's near us, so an HEB is a big deal. I decided to put Schroeder in his snugli, so that I could take full advantage of the shopping experience. Um, he's just too cute to do that often. I got stopped every few minutes of people wanting to look at him. He was much more interested in looking at everything else, so I literally had to turn myself towards the people so they could see him. I had several employees stop me and want to visit with him. They eventually let me get back to my shopping experience, but I did learn if I don't want others to see him, I shouldn't carry him in front of me. He's just too cute for others to pass up.
Carrie






1 comment:

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Awe.. he is cute. I love little boys and overalls. I LOVED putting Ethan in them too.